Using the S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment and Toolkit to create self-awareness, this 8-week virtual accreditation equips you to conduct 1:1 S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Debrief sessions. Differentiate your practice with this unique, scientifically credible offering to help improve lives, workplaces and wellbeing. Be at the forefront of two rapidly emerging fields gaining corporate attention and traction -psychological safety and brain-based leadership.
Enjoy this blended learning experience with a balance of self-paced learning and live faculty and peer activities. Get direct access to the experts and learn from neuroscientist Dan Radecki and Leonie Hull, ABL co-founders and authors of ‘Psychological Safety: the key to happy high-performing teams’.
The 8-Week Learning Journey
Module 1: Orientation & The Learning Brain
Module 2: Psychological Safety Fundamentals
Module 3: S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Model & Assessment
Module 4: S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Domain Attributes
Module 5: Top Down Trigger Management
Module 6: Bottom Up Trigger Management
Module 7: The Debrief Conversation
Module 8: Conducting the Debrief
We appreciate that every brain is different so the following time estimates are a guide only. Time spent on activities will vary according to your prior learning, coaching competency and general learning style and preferences. The program requires a commitment to completing course work including a live 30-60 minute virtual session with a learning partner each week. We take this commitment seriously as failure to keep up impacts the quality of the learning journey and psychological safety of other learners. Learners must complete all module work, activities and assessments and successfully complete a live 90-minute debrief with an assessor to become accredited.
Average 3-4 hour weekly commitment to complete:
- Recorded webinar (30-60 mins)
- Readings, activities and resources (10 mins)
- Online knowledge quiz (10 mins)
- Content review & practice (30 mins)
- Delivery practice & feedback (60 mins)
- Peer engagement and activities (10 mins)
- Weekly live Q&A webinar with instructors (30 mins)Final assessment: Observed 90-minute live-virtual debrief
Note: These times are averages only, some weeks require 4-5 hours, others 2-3 hours.
- Complete the registration process and pay via credit card or wire transfer.
- Service and IP Licensing Agreements are sent approximately 7 days prior to start date to be signed electronically.
- Once agreement is signed you will be emailed detailed logistics and instructions for next steps, as well as an invitation and code to take the S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment (in preparation for Week 3 assignment).
- An invitation to join the online learning portal (matrix) will be sent via email.
- Your ‘Psychological Safety’ book and S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Reference Guide are required resources for the program and will be posted to the shipping address provided when registering and may take up to 2 weeks to arrive. These are sent 7 days prior to course commencement, or as soon as your registration is received if registering after this period.
- All other resources are be provided in e-version on the learning portal.
- Learning Partners are assigned in week 1, you and you ‘buddy’ will meet weekly to debrief the week’s content and practice skills.
- Click here for an overview of the program and the participation requirements.
For specific inquiries about your registration or logistics please reach out to our team at email@example.com.
4 Sep - 29 Oct 2023 (PST)
Awards 28 ICF Continuing
Coach Education +
Dr Dan Radecki
Co-founder & Chief Scientific Officer
Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer