Build your skills to become accredited to deliver Team S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ debrief sessions. Enrich workplace experiences by positively impacting team dynamics, engagement and performance through psychological safety. Be uniquely positioned as one of the few providers offering a brain-based solution to build team and workplace psychological safety. This 4-week virtual accreditation equips you to lead intact teams through a Team S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Debrief session with delivery resources to support both face-to-face and virtual delivery.
Please note: This program requires a commitment to completing weekly course work including a live 30-60 minute virtual session with a learning partner each week. We take this commitment seriously as failure to keep up impacts the quality of the learning journey and psychological safety of others.This training provides comprehensive instruction and support materials to plan, deliver and facilitate the 4 hour team S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ debrief workshop.
Using the S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ assessment and participant support tools, this accreditation enables you to lead intact teams through the Team S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Debrief half-day workshop teaching them:
- The impact of psychological safety on team performance
- The nonconscious biases that drive their behavior
- Their individual S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ profile and triggers
- The benefits that different drivers bring to the team
- How drivers impact our perception of others
- The team’s S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ and psychological safety profiles
- The interaction of individual and team profiles
- How to support their psychological safety
- How to support one another’s psychological safety
- Identify team actions to enhance team psychological safety
4 Modules over 4 Weeks
The program is conducted virtually with a blend of recorded webinars, live peer activities and Q&A with the experts.
- Week 1: Orientation & Planning; Introduction + Brain Fundamentals; Psychological Safety & High-performing Teams
- Week 2: S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Model Review; Individual Profile Debrief; Building the Team S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Profile
- Week 3: Trigger Management Overview; Team Profile Debrief
- Week 4: Dyad Debriefs; Team Commitments; Post-Workshop Logistics
- Prerequisite completion of Stage 1
- Weekly 60 minute recorded webinar
- Weekly 30 minute Q&A (compulsory)
- Weekly activities & written exercises
- Weekly peer learning activities
- Total 3-4 hour weekly commitment
- Complete certification requirements
- Registration for the Team Accreditation is by invitation only.
- Please let us know asap if you plan to register to help with logistics and timings of weekly Q&A calls.
- Complete the registration process using the code provided in your invitation email and pay via credit card or wire transfer.
- Confirmation of weekly Q&A webinar time(s) 14 days prior to start date based on existing registered participants time zones.
- Service and IP Licensing Agreements are sent approximately 7 days prior to start date to be signed electronically.
- Once agreement is signed you will be emailed detailed logistics and instructions for next steps.
- An invitation to join the program on our online learning portal (matrix) will be sent via email.
- Ensure you have the ‘Psychological Safety’ book and S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Reference Guide provided in Stage 1 Accreditation as these will be reference tools used on the program.
- All other resources are be provided in e-version on the learning portal.
- Learning Partners are assigned in week 1, you and you ‘buddy’ will meet weekly to debrief the week’s content and practice skills.
- Click here for an overview of the program and benefits.
We look forward to continuing the journey with you.
For further details contact our team.
Invitation OnlyRegister with Code
24 April - 21 May 2023
Weekly Webinar Times
Webinar times are scheduled to accommodate student time zones.
Awards 11 ICF Continuing Coach Education + 9 Resource Development Credits
Dr Dan Radecki
Co-founder & Chief Scientific Officer
Co-founder & Chief Executive Officer