This program combines short e-learning modules and the S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Self-assessment to provide you with a foundational understanding of the brain-based concepts, frameworks and tools used to build psychological safety. It is designed to give you the flexibility to learn, review and reflect at your own pace. The key objective is for you to increase self-awareness and generate insights about its application and its impacts to you personally.
You will be introduced to the concept of Psychological Safety along with frameworks and language to help you understand, communicate and nurture your S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ needs. By developing this awareness, you will also be better equipped to nurture the S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ needs of others, evaluate interactions and situations from a S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ perspective and catch and manage your triggers.
This self-awareness journey is designed to increase your understanding of yourself and improve your life, work and relationships by helping you:
- Nurture your psychological wellbeing for better health
- Mitigate your biases to improve decision making
- Communicate your needs to deepen relationships
- Identify your triggers to better manage stress
- Enhance motivation and fulfilment by knowing what rewards you
- Adapt your language and behaviors to avoid conflict
- understand psychological safety
- understand what safety means for you and have a language to be able to express it to others
- understand your safety priorities and the potential impact of your profile on yourself and others
- be able to evaluate situations from a S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ perspective
- understand how to manage your safety needs in order to improve collaboration, creativity and productivity
Each of the seven modules contain a combination of short animated micro-learning videos, activities, reflections and knowledge checks. The full learning experience will take 1.5-2 hours to complete, however the modules do not need to be completed in one sitting. You have 60 days from the time of enrolment to complete the program, you will be notified 12 days before the deactivation date as a reminder to complete the online activities.The S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ self-assessment is included as part of the learning pathway.
Assessment & Profile Report
Your S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Profile report is used as a reflection tool from the 2nd module. The instructions and code to take the assessment are sent to you via email when you enrol in the program. The assessment is taken online and the professional profile report is automatically emailed to you when you submit your responses at the end of the assessment process.
- Click below to register via our program portal where you will setup your account and complete your payment.
- You will automatically be enrolled into the program upon payment
- Our team will email you the instructions and code to take the S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment.
- Your S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ profile report will be automatically emailed to you when you complete the assessment.
- At the finalization of the program, you will be awarded the ‘My S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Completion Certificate.
- For support during the program contact our team through the learning portal or via email.
By enroling in the program you agree to the Privacy Statement and Terms of Service
Dr Dan Radecki
Co-founder & Chief Scientific Officer