This online self-paced program is instructed by brain-based leadership expert neuroscientist Dan Radecki, PhD. MA, who has been involved in the field since its conception and is recognized as a world leading expert in the development of brain-based leadership curriculum, Dan has taught/instructed 1000’s of leaders in over 40 countries.
Following the ABL approach of What > So What > Now What, this program is a unique blend of theory and application, along with insights and practical tools based upon years of research and experience.
- Brain-based approach to 16 core leadership topics
- Self-paced online content with complex brain science made easy
- Gain insights into your brain profile and its potential impacts
- Access practical implementation tools & strategies
- Build an actionable next step plan
An average of 2-3 hour commitment per week (over 16 weeks) to complete:
- Weekly recorded webinar 30-45 mins
- Additional readings, activities and resources
- 300 word reflection each week
- 4 x 1000 word end module essays
- 1 x 1000 word end program essay
- Click below to register via our program portal where you will setup your account and complete your payment.
- You will automatically be enrolled into the program upon payment
- Our team will email you the instructions and code to take the S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment.
- Your S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ profile report will be automatically emailed to you when you complete the assessment.
- The weekly topic reflections are submitted to the learning portal but are not graded.
- Your end module and program essays are graded within 7-10 days.
- At the finalization of the program, you will be awarded the Brain-based Leader Certificate.
- For support during the program contact our team through the learning portal or via email.
By registering for the program you agree to the Privacy Statement and Terms of Service
Dr Dan Radecki
Co-founder & Chief Scientific Officer