This online self-paced program is instructed by brain-based leadership expert neuroscientist Dan Radecki, PhD. MA, who has been involved in the field since its conception and is recognized as a world leading expert in the development of brain-based leadership curriculum, Dan has taught/instructed 1000’s of leaders in over 40 countries.
Following the ABL approach of What > So What > Now What, this program is a unique blend of theory and application, along with insights and practical tools based upon years of research and experience.
- Brain-based approach to 16 core leadership topics
- Self-paced online content with complex brain science made easy
- Gain insights into your brain profile and its potential impacts
- Access practical implementation tools & strategies
- Build an actionable next step plan
An average of 2-3 hour commitment per week (over 16 weeks) to complete:
- Weekly recorded webinar 30-45 mins
- Additional readings, activities and resources
- 300 word reflection each week
- 4 x 1000 word end module essays
- 1 x 1000 word end program essay
- Click below to register via our program portal where you will setup your account and complete your payment.
- You will automatically be enrolled into the program upon payment
- Our team will email you the instructions and code to take the S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ Assessment.
- Your S.A.F.E.T.Y.™ profile report will be automatically emailed to you when you complete the assessment.
- The weekly topic reflections are submitted to the learning portal but are not graded.
- Your end module and program essays are graded within 7-10 days.
- At the finalization of the program, you will be awarded the Brain-based Leader Certificate.
- For support during the program contact our team through the learning portal or via email.
By registering for the program you agree to the Privacy Statement and Terms of Service